At Lillian August, our goal is to deliver your order in excellent condition and in a timely manner. To do so, we have determined the best shipping methods based on the products you have selected. For large items such as sofas, beds and tables, we offer white glove delivery within most areas of NY,CT, and NJ. For small packages, which include most of our non furniture items, we ship via UPS ground service. Please review the following shipping information and feel free to contact us if you have further questions or special requests.
Domestic and International Shipping
- We currently only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
- For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii please contact us for a shipping quote.
- We currently do not ship to U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam.
- We currently do not ship to international address. International customers are responsible for arranging pickup of merchandise from our Stamford warehouse. Please contact us to coordinate.
- APO addresses - since export and freight restrictions prevent some items from being shipped to military addresses please contact us to place an order being shipped to a military address.
- Will call store pick up: Free
- Small packages (up to 10lb): $10 within the continental United States; $45 to Alaska and Hawaii
Local delivery: $140 - $375 for first piece, depending on delivery zip code - to be calculated during checkout.
Will call store pickup. If you select “Will call store pickup” during checkout, we will contact you when your order is ready for you to pick up. Please note that “Will call store pickup” does not mean that the item is available for immediately pick up . Some items are custom ordered or come from other stores or warehouses and may be subject to longer lead times for “Will call store pickup."
Small Packages. We currently only offer standard US ground shipping on small packages. For expedited services, please contact us for a quote.
Local Delivery. We offer local delivery to most zip codes in CT, NY and NJ. We will contact you to arrange for delivery. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Additional charges will apply if the driver has to return due to a missed appointment. Driver will: (i) bring the item/s to room of choice (ii) unpack and do minor assembly and (iii) remove packaging. Driver will NOT: (i) move your furniture or other items or (ii) discard your furniture or other item. Customer is responsible for: (i) making sure area is clear and (ii) making sure there is a clear path
- In stock small package (UPS ground) usually arrive in 7-10 business days.
- In stock freight items usually arrive in 3-4 weeks.
- Custom or special order items usually arrive in 8-10 weeks.
- Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box.
- In the event of a delay, we will notify you by phone or email.
Delivery Acceptance Instructions
All of our shipments are fully insured as long as the acceptance guidelines are followed
Small Packages - UPS
- When your order is delivered, fully inspect the item on every side including the back and bottom for damage before signing the delivery receipt.
- If there is major damage, refuse delivery and contact us for a replacement.
- If there is minor damage that you think can be replaced with parts, note the damage on the delivery receipt and contact us for replacement parts.
- All damages and shortages must be documented on the delivery receipt.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS ABSOLVES LILLIAN AUGUST AND THE CARRIER OF SHIPMENT RESPONSIBILITY.
- If there is noticeable damage, notify the driver before accepting delivery.
- If the package was left without collecting a signature, inspect the package right away and contact us immediately to report any damages or missing parts.
- Damages and shortages must be reported to Lillian August within 3 days of receiving your order.